A few weeks have passed since my last blog post. Life has been crazy and I have been sick. Luckily, this week, I have started to feel more like my normal self, so plans for India continue! I have been talking with friends and family and I am getting very excited to travel to SCH in the new year.
- My Visa finally arrived! (That was my least favorite part of the process)
- I received some books today, that I need to read before going.
- I am looking into flight options.
- I have talked with my physician and scheduled some vaccine appointments.
- My heart is daily being pulled further and further towards India and the children, as well as the volunteers that will become a huge part of my life.
I have been praying for all of you. Thank you to those who have been keeping in touch. I cannot wait to share this journey with you all. As the time draws nearer, I ask you to pray especially that my heart may be vulnerable and open in hearing and responding to the voice of the Shepherd. Know of my love!
“Sometimes I just look up, smile, and say, ‘I know that was you God! Thanks!’ ”